Monday, February 05, 2018

Paracord assembly line...

Well, sort of an assembly line, but tied whenever my hands permit, and aren't aching/cramping up, meaning one done every few days.

Since tax time is coming up and bills are always around the corner, I started putting together some edc keychain lanyard pouches, using olive drab 95/Type I paracord, spool knit just like the one I personally edc most of the time, to keep keys, multitools, flashlight, and whatnot quiet and organized in my pocket, and prevent pointy edge gadgets from poking holes in my pocket and/or leg, lol...

I may see what items in the gadget drawer collection can be added to them, then perhaps sell them on ebay, or maybe straight from my Facebook page to avoid the ever rising ebay fees, but shipping costs and paypal fees still take a chunk out of whatever they sell for...

No comments: